Sunday, December 12, 2010

Forever and Always - Chapter 16

Copyright
Please do not take away from this blog.
And please credit me if you do, please link to this blog...
Thanks - DAWN ^^

“Yah! Stop being like that!” Narsha said as she threw a pillow at the couple. Kwon was currently at BEG’s dressing room, where they had a special stage schedule at Inkigayo. The couple was sitting so closely amidst the other member’s warning glances.

BEG’s youngest just looked at her unnies and laughed. “Unnie, don’t look if it’s irritating you.”

Just then her phone beeped in a messge. “Oh, it’s Minho oppa…” she said.

“What did he say?” Kwon said, curious. The other members went close to read the message.

“Oh, he sent a picture.” Ga-in said. She opened the message which said I’m so happy right now, regards to everyone back home. Minho and Hye Min were seen walking hand in hand towards the sunset at Bali.

“Ugh. Why are couples sprouting everywhere?” Miryo complained. The couple with them laughed. It has been 2 weeks since the wedding and the newlyweds decided to spend their honeymoon at Bali, based on Kwon and Ga-in’s recommendation.

Ga-in looked at the picture lovingly and said, “Well, I’m not jealous. I’ve been there with Kwon remember?” she looked at the man beside her and smiled. He patted her hand.

“Yah! Will the both of you stop it? It’s seriously grossing me out. You are too cheesy that it’s giving me goosebumps” JeA said as she was fixing her mic piece.

The couple just laughed.

“So is Friday night, fine?” Kwon asked.

“I don’t know, yeobo. It depends.” Ga-in said.

“But we rarely see each other, sometimes the only opportunity where we see each other is when our schedules match.” He said, pouting at her.

She pinched his cheek. Aigoo~ so cute, she thought. “Yeobo, aren’t you worried? I think it’s too quiet.”

He looked around and saw the other members busily chatting; he turned back at her, confused. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, why hasn’t anyone asked us if we are dating for real? The managers are too quiet. Even our companies, it seems like they are not making a deal out of this. I’m worried.” She quietly said.

He squeezed her hand, reassuring her. “If there would be any chaos, I would be here for you no matter what.” She smiled at him in return.

Just then, her phone rang. She looked at the caller id and it showed: Ong Ajibaem.

Kwon frowned and said “What does he want now?” he snatched the phone from her and answered it.

“Yah, Ga-in ah!” Seulong said.

“Hyung~” Kwon said.

“Yah, Kwon ah why are you answering her phone? I didn’t know that phones can be conjugal property.” Seulong said teasing him.

“Yah, give it to me...” Ga-in said snatching the phone, glaring at Kwon.

“Yah, don’t display your couple-hood Kwon-ah!” Seulong said, irritated.

“Yah, it’s me. What do you want now?” Ga-in said.

“Have you heard the news?” Seulong said, excited.

“What news?” she asked curious.

“Your manager will probably discuss this with you later on. I guess we’ll see each other from now on.” He said. “Okay, call me as soon as your manager announces it.” Seulong added, as he ended the call.

“Yah, why is he mysterious?” Ga-in said, confused.

“What did he want?” Kwon asked.

“I don’t know. It was about news and me seeing him from now on. He’s too mysterious.” She said.

Kwon was irritated and he looked at the time. “I should go, tell me later on what was that all about, okay?” he said as he hugged her. As he got up, Narsha threw a pillow at him.

“Yah! Get out of here. Stop displaying your couple-hood.” JeA said as she opened the door.

Kwon chuckled and winked at Ga-in. “See you later, yeobo.” Then he turned at the BEG noonas. “Bye noonas!” he ducked and closed the door just in time as Miryo threw paper at him. Ga-in laughed the whole time as her unnies glared at her.

******************************

“Ga-in ah, I need to talk to you” Manager Kim told her as soon as BEG finished their performance.

“What is it unnie?” Ga-in said, worried.

“Apparently, you were chosen to have a role in the upcoming drama of SBS network. It’s actually a romantic-comedy. Congratulations.” BEG’s manager, beamed at her.

Eh? Ga-in thought, confused.

“Aren’t you going to react?” her manager laughed.

“I’m confused. What drama? And why did I get chosen? I mean I’m just a rookie actress. All I did was the small cameo at a movie.” BEG’s maknae asked.

“The writers said that you will fit perfectly for the role. Actually your role is a supportive character, but the details weren’t explained yet.”

“I don’t understand. They trust my acting?” Ga-in laughed nervously.

“Actually, when they saw your music video for ‘Irreversible’ they instantly contacted the company.” Her manager explained. “Don’t you trust your abilities? Isn’t this what you wanted initially?”

Ga-in paused for a moment. “Really?” she finally said.

“Ah, then she finally reacts.” Her manager, laughed.

“Unnie!!!!!” Ga-in said as she approached the BEG unnies.

Ga-in told her unnies the good news and the other BEG members congratulated her.

“This calls for a celebration!” Narsha said.

******************************

“Congratulations hyung!” Jinwoon said later that day in 2AM’s dorm. Kwon just finished his schedules and saw that his members were celebrating something.

Changmin came from the kitchen holding roasted chicken. “Oh, your back Kwon-ah; come let’s eat.”

“What are we celebrating?” 2AM’s leader asked, confused.

“Well, you see Seulong –“ Changmin started to say as Seulong’s phone rang.

“Seulong-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Seulong put his phone far from his ear and said “YAH! Don’t you have any manners? Try to lower your voice please.”

“Is that Ga-in noona?” Jinwoon asked.

Kwon looked at Seulong weirdly as he turned his phone into speaker mode.

“YAH! Do you want to die?” Ga-in said, irritated. “Ugh, anyway I heard the news! I’m excited.”

Seulong smiled. “Finally.”

“Where are you?” she asked.

Were they really this close? Kwon thought, irritated.

“I’m at home. And you are in speaker mode.” Seulong said as he saw the other members looking at him weirdly.

“Changmin oppa, Jinwonnie…hello!” she said, excited.

Changmin and Jinwoon greeted their sister-in-law comfortably.

“Yah! Kwon is also here.” Seulong said.

“Yeobo~~ have you finished your schedules?” Ga-in suddenly said, lovingly.

“I’m at home now yeobo. Why are you excited about earlier?” Kwon said, as the other members cringed.

“Yah, if the both of you shut yourself into your own little world while using my phone, I will definitely hang up.” Seulong said. Jinwoon and Changmin laughed as Kwon glared at them.

“Anyway, Manager Kim talked to me a while ago. Actually the president also called me. They said I got a role in the new romantic-comedy at SBS. I’m so happy!” she said, excited.

“Really??? Seulong-hyung too!” Jinwoon said, which made Kwon look at him.

“Yeah, I know. Apparently they saw my acting at ‘Irreversible’, if you call that acting.” She laughed, nervously.

“But you were really good there.” Changmin reassured her.

“Thanks oppa! How about you Seulong? How did you get picked?” she asked.

“I already had a role at a drama remember? And they saw me at ‘You wouldn’t answer my calls’ music video.” He said smugly

“Do you both know your roles yet?” Changmin asked.

“I don’t know oppa, they only said it was a supporting character but an important one.” She said.

“That’s what they told me too.” Seulong said.

“Anyway, congratulations to the both of you noona.” Jinwoon said.

Sensing that Kwon has been quiet, she said “Yeobo~~”

“Yah, Ga-in ah~ stop talking over there! Are you coming???” Narsha asked in the background.

“Oops~ I have to go. Talk to you later yeobo. Yah, Seulong ah, see you at the meeting. Bye oppa, Jinwoonie…” she said as the call ended.

Everyone looked at Seulong.

“You are so lucky hyung!” Jinwoon said.

“Well, what can I say? I’m talented.” Seulong said, smirking.

Everyone congratulated him and Seulong saw that Kwon was quiet.

“Kwon-ah…” he said.

Kwon smiled at him and said, “Well, I guess you have to take care of my Ga-in for me.”

Everyone cringed at his remark.

Changmin jokingly said, “Yah, Kwon-ah. Do you have to parade your love life in front of us singles?”

Seulong raised his eyebrow at him. “Okay fine, your Gain. She wouldn’t need protection, she’s too stubborn for that.” He said teasing him.

Kwon looked away in embarrasment as everyone continued to tease him.

Author’s note:

After a long chapter, here comes a filler. LOL~ In my story, the sitcom “All my love” doesn’t take place. This is for you readers who are wondering how could Ga-in star in a drama by SBS if she has a sitcom at MBC. LOL~ ^^

I often had this fantasy of letting Seulong and Ga-in act together, even in a music video. After all, they are the actors for BEG and 2AM right? They both have the talent for it. Loved their acting at ‘Irreversible’ and ‘You wouldn’t answer my calls’ (Although I didn’t like Ong’s cry there. :P)

Please anticipate the next chapter everyone ^^

1 comment:

  1. Thank you ~~
    Ga In and SeulOng in a romantic-comedy drama? I see Jalous Kwon arrive^^

    ReplyDelete