Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Forever and Always - Chapter 17

Copyright
Please do not take away from this blog.
And please credit me if you do, please link to this blog...
Thanks - DAWN ^^

“I don’t love you anymore. Can’t you understand that? The moment we had no time for each other was the sign that maybe we aren’t meant to be.” Kwon said.

Ga-in grabbed his sleeve and pleaded, “I did this for us. I never meant to hurt you. I still love you, why won’t you accept that?”

He shrugged her off and said, “Can’t you see? I’m in love with someone else. If you just realized that you wanted me in your life, it’s too late. I loved you deeply but you just had to ruin it.”

She hugged him hard, tears falling down her face. “I plead you. I still love you, please don’t leave me.”

He broke from her embrace, “It’s too late. If you did this sooner, I might have still accepted you.”

She looked at him with tear-stained eyes. “Is she the reason?”

Kwon looked at her blankly.

“Is she the reason?” she looked at him tears brimming, heart breaking.

“I love her.”

She slapped him so hard that he held his cheek. A red mark was seen while she looked at him, shocked at what she did.

“Goodbye…” was all he ever said as he walked away from the woman he once loved deeply.

“I love you…” she whispered as she looked at her only love walking away from her life, forever.

*****************************

“That was harsh, yeobo.” Kwon said later that day as he held his cheek, reddened at the force of the slap he just received.

Kwon ,Ga-in and Seulong was at Minho and Hye Min’s house for a visit. Ever since Minho came back, they used his house as a sort of secret hideaway when they wanted to just hang out.

Ga-in slumped in the chair, “This is too hard.” She complained.

Minho laughed as he brought drinks for them. “You guys are doing great in the drama, what’s wrong with that? Especially you, Ga-in ah; you portray Dae Ri’s character well.

“Ugh. Don’t remind me of that.” Ga-in complained.

It has been a month since their drama “My Memory of you” started airing and it has been receiving positive reviews. Seulong and Ga-in who were rookie actors, surprised many as they took on the challenge.

Ga-in was portraying the role of Dae Ri, the guy protagonist’s first love, who left him as he was just starting his flower business. He started and continued his business as he waited for her return. One day a mysterious girl comes into his shop asking for money and shelter. Since then she stayed in the shop as his helper. Seulong portrays the role of Jee Won, the girl protagonist’s childhood friend who had been in love with her for a long time. He had been with her, supporting her since her mother died. The world of the four characters would revolve once Dae Ri would come back.

“I’m tired.” Ga-in said, closing her eyes.

Kwon sat beside her, hugging her close. She looked at him and kissed the part on his cheek she slapped earlier.

“Where does it hurt yeobo? I’m sorry, I got carried away.” She said apologetically.

“It doesn’t hurt anymore…” he said as he smiled warmly at her. He held her hand reassuring her that she doesn’t need to worry. “You were great yeobo, why don’t you do the exact thing we practiced at the filming tomorrow?”

Seulong threw them a pillow. “This is exactly why you can’t portray the scene of a heartbroken woman. You are too happy.”

Ga-in glared at him. “This is the most difficult scene. How should I know the feeling of being hearbroken? This is ridiculous.”

“Ga-in ah, you can think that it is Kwonnie you are talking to at the filming. When I observe the two of you practicing a while ago, it was so real.” Minho said.

Ga-in looked at Kwon, worried. He just caressed her cheek and said, “Minho-hyung is right yeobo. Why don’t you think of me while filming?”

Ga-in sighed and said, “Okay, I guess.”

“It’s not like it would happen in real life, right?” Kwon said as he patted her hand while he smiled at her warmly.

“Go get a room.” Seulong said giving up.

Ga-in sat there embarrassed. “YAH! Im Seulong!” Kwon and Minho just laughed at the two.

Then, Kwon’s phone rang. He received the call amidst Ga-in’s curiosity.

“Yes Hyung? Okay, I understand. I will be there right away. Thanks.” Kwon said as he ended the call.

“What is it yeobo?” Ga-in said, curious.

“Bang Shi-hyung wanted me at the studio today. I have to go yeobo.” He said, she looked at him cutely. “Aigoo~ how can I leave you if you’re like this?” JeA noona is right, she has this adorable aegyo. He thought.

“YAH! Just go.” Seulong said, glaring at them both.

“I’ll call you later yeobo. Good luck on the filming. I love you.” he said, as he kissed her forehead.

“Just go Kwon-ah. I miss Hye Min already.” Minho said.

“Hyung~~” Kwon said and smiled at Ga-in. She smiled at him in return. He walked to the door. “So where were we Seulong ah?” was all he heard as he closed the door.

*******************************

“Hyung?” Kwon said as he went in the studio of Bang Shihyuk. He saw his hyung, who produced many of 2AM’s hit singles, listening to a sample melody.

“That seems great hyung.” He said as he sat beside 2AM’s producer.

“Oh, Kwon ah, you are already here. Was your date with Ga-in-sshi a success?” he said teasing him.

“Hyung~~” was all Kwon would ever say. Everyone was aware on how close Ga-in and Kwon have become. Even though everyone knew of the special affection they had with each other, only those close to the couple knows their real status.

“So what do you think of this melody?” the producer asked.

Kwon listened to the song intently with a smile plastered in his face. “I like it. It seems bittersweet but in the end love prevails.” He turned to look at Bang Shihyuk, “Why did you want my opinion?”

“I was thinking of including this in Celeste’s mini-album. I would want you two to do a duet, your voices match. It would be her title song.” The producer said.

“What is the title of the song?” Kwon asked, curious.

“The title is ‘Destiny’. I am already preparing to split the song into a duet, so in the next few days you will be busy recording okay? No more dates as of now.” The producer said, chuckling.

Kwon looked at his hyung, embarrassed. I guess since Ga-in noona will be quite busy with the filming, I could do this song, he thought. “Alright hyung, when do we start?” he said.

******************************

“You are so lucky; you get to sing a duet with oppa on your debut mini-album.” One of the JYP trainees said.

Celeste was busily arranging her sheet music, when her friend approached her. “I know”, she said “I can’t believe they gave me this opportunity.”

“I’m jealous. You got to debut sooner.” Her other trainee friend said. She just smiled, just then a group of trainees pushed her from behind.

“Move out of the way, don’t be too high and mighty just because you got to debut and have a duet with oppa.” They said as they walked passed them.

“Rin-ah.” her friend said.

Celeste sneered. “I don’t mind them. They’re just jealous. Everyone knows that oppa is respected here. If they continue to be like that, they will remain as trainees for the rest of their life”

Her friends looked at her with respect. “I’m so jealous that you could handle that kind of situation.”

She just smiled.

******************************

I need to talk to her. I already miss her. Kwon thought as he walked into the coffee shop at the studio. He already finished his initial meeting with his Bang Shik-hyung and as expected the song turned out great.

“Sorry…”

Kwon looked at the person and smiled. “Chae Rin ah…”

“Oppa…”

******************************

“So what do you think?” Chae Rin said asked Kwon. They were currently sitting at the coffee shop.

“I think this is great, by the way congrats on your successful digital single.” He said smiling.

She looked at him and smiled. He seems so nice, why do the trainees fear him? She thought. “Thanks for the compliment oppa. I guess I was lucky.” She said.

Chae Rin was a trainee at JYP for a year when Bang Shihyuk discovered her one day as she was busily cleaning the dance studio. She was singing “And I’m not telling you where I’m going” as it was in the movie ‘Dream Girls’. She was discovered and given the chance to release a digital single, ‘Fantasy’ to test the waters. Everyone had praises for her talent, thus them preparing for her mini-album.

“I still think this is a dream.” She said.

“Think of this as a blessing.” He said, smiling.

“I can’t believe that I didn’t have to wait too long….” She looked at Kwon and cringed. “I’m sorry oppa…”

Everyone knew of the struggle Kwon had to get through to be in his position today. He looked at her and smiled genuinely. “That’s okay. Everything made me stronger, so there were no regrets”

“I don’t know why they fear you oppa, you seem so nice.” She said.

Kwon smiled.

“By the way, how is Ga-in unnie? Are you really dating? Sorry oppa but I’m a fan of the Adam Couple.” She said, excited.

Kwon just looked at her shocked at first then he laughed nervously.

******************************

“Look at her being all cozy at oppa. Who does she think she is?” One of JYP’s trainees said, irritated.

“So what if she got to debut first? And a solo artist at that!” the other trainee said.

“What do they see in her? There are clearly more trainees who are talented then her.”

“She got lucky, maybe the rumors were true! She was selling her innocence.”

The other trainee got her phone and took a picture of Kwon and Chae Rin. And said, “For future reference.”

“What are you guys doing?” Sunye said from behind them.

The group of trainees looked behind, embarrassed. “Sunye-unnie. We didn’t know you were there.”

Sunye looked at them brows raised.

“We have to go unnie, we are late on our vocal training.” One of them said.

Sunye looked at them, confused.

“By the way unnie, I’m a fan!” the trainee said as they walked away, together.

The latter just shook her head and looked at the scene a while ago. She saw Kwon talking to the new singer, Celeste. They were both laughing

“Interesting…” she said.

Author’s Note:

And here goes Chapter 17. Is it too short? Surprised? Chae Rin is actually a trainee at JYP. What would her character be? Would she be a friend or an enemy? *it rhymes* LOL~ Thanks for reading everyone. Please anticipate the next chapter. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment